Monday, November 10, 2008

Remember When?


I have gotten back into scrapbooking, partly because it gets dark so early and partly because I want to have Abby's scrapbook up to date by her first birthday. It has been fun looking back at old pictures. I found this picture of Abby. This was the the pink onsie that she wore home from the hospital (She was bundled in more clothes on top of it). I can't believe that she is almost one and how much she has grown.

We have had a fun weekend. Chris and Grandpa Pat went fishing up in Kernville. I went to Grandma Liz's house. We went to Balboa park and did some shoping. The boys came home early because of the rain. It was fun to be able to watch the charger game with Great-grandma and Great-grandpa Huth! Hope you had a fun weekend.

No comments: