Monday, March 30, 2009

New Adventures

Look at me...I can drive...Great Gma and Gpa's Golf Cart!
Great Gma let me wear all her bling! I had SO much fun taking the beads on and off:)

Rachel took me for a spin!

I love my dog, Tanner!

My friends Kyle, Allyson, and Brynnah came for a few days. We had so much fun together:)


Things have been a bit crazy around here the last few weeks! People always say that everything happens for a reason and we are finding that to be the case. We have decided to open up a ambulatory veterinary business, we'll call it Temeku Equine. It's a big adventure but we think it's all going to work out really well for us.
Abby is doing well. She's talking more and more each day! She's a funny little girl:) Tomorrow we're headed to Fort Collins, Colorado for the week so Chris can take his acupuncture course (only one more trip left after this one!). Abby will get to play in the snow. I don't think she remembers life in Pagosa Springs! We hope everyone has a fabulous week

1 comment:

Amy said...

We had such a great time! Hope we can come back soon. Hope your trip to Colorado was fun.