Thanks so much for throwing such a nice shower Flora and Tate! 
Playing a fun game!
Another fun game:)
This is the quilt my mom made for Baby Girl #2. So cute..
Abby practicing being a big sister with her baby doll and her friend, "Megan Brook".
Laura and I....the two pregnant ladies at the shower.
Thanks a lot Aunt Susie for teaching Abby how to put on lipstick!I had such a wonderful baby shower last weekend. It was a cold rainy day so everyone sat around in our family room with a fire in the fireplace. Tate and Flora provided a yummy brunch and everything else for the shower. It was PERFECT. Baby girl and I got many nice things. We are getting so excited to meet her in just a couple of weeks (or sooner). Thank you again to everyone who made it a special day. Both baby and I feel very loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment