
I did it!!! I got a picture of Jocelyn smiling! Isn't she so cute? Her whole face smiles when her mouth smiles. She really is a sweet, sweet little girl. Her teacher, Ally, just left and is very impressed by the progress she makes each week.

A little smile...

Abby started preschool today. It made me a little sad leaving her but I know it's the best thing for all of us! She will go two days a week (
monday and
friday). She had such a great time!!! The whole way home she sang a new song or maybe it's a story that she learned (
Chicka Chicka boom boom). While I was putting her down for her nap she told me some of her friends names from preschool and told me about the games that they played. It makes me happy knowing that she had such a fun time:)
1 comment:
Look at that gorgeous smile. So sweet. Great capture. Yay for Abby. Allyson started last month and loves it most days.
Post a Comment