Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers

My sweet Jocelyn Rose. I must say Jocelyn is a mama's girl...and I LOVE IT:) She loves looking into her mama's eyes!


A fun mother's day morning sitting in the pasture with mama goat and her 3 kids! Grandma Liz joined in the fun:)


Abby LOVES the goats that are at the hospital. We check on them a few times each day. Taking the mama, Angel on walks in the pasture was a big hit. Angel is a good mother and she got a little mother's day gift too (some time eating some nice pasture grass)!



Ahhh...please take me back to San Clemente. Chris, Jocelyn, and I headed to San Clemente for a very nice engagement party for Travis and Summer, at a BEAUTIFUL home with a SPECTACULAR view:) Look carefully and you can see Jocelyn was enjoying herself too.

Abby made me a special present for mother's day at her preschool. Thank you Abby:)
I am a very lucky mom:) I have such a wonderful family that loves me and I love them so. This mothers day was a little hard on me as I reflected on some difficult times as a mom that I have had this year. I know that I am growing into a much stronger mother and I am grateful for that. I am also grateful to have such a loving mother to love and support our family.
Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous Moms!!!

No comments: