Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Jocelyn Rose is 6 Months Old:)

    

6 months 003 

My Sweet Jocelyn Rose is 6 months old today and I can’t believe it.  It seems like I have had her forever but can’t believe she is already 6 months old.  I just love her to pieces.  She brings so much happiness to our family to see her doing so very well. 

6 moths 040

Playing the baby piano is one of her favorite things to do with her teacher Ally. 

6 moths 011

Soon, Jocelyn will be sitting.  Ally brings a big ball for Jocelyn to hold on to.  She can sit on her own when she is holding on to it.  Jocelyn loves this ball.   It has grippy bumps all over it, which Jocelyn thinks are nipples:)

Happy 6 month birthday Jocelyn…. you are LOVED by so many:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great family with soooo much love! We love you! Uncle Mike & Aunt Jeanne