Jocelyn and I went on a little trip to Oakdale to visit some great friends. Luke and Lindsay just had a super cute little baby boy, Colby:) It was a wonderful trip where we got to spend lots of time with our babies. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with this mommy and daddy. Colby was only a week old and they had it down. They are GREAT parents:)
Jocelyn LOVED the airplane ride. No crying or fussing!
Colby Jackson Bass!
Hands FREE!!!!
Mom, didn’t you bring me any toys?
We made friends with Michael and is family at the airport. Michael is 21 and has down syndrome. Super sweet kid:) He was very excited to tell me all about the TV show he is auditioning for. We’ll be watching for him. He was even more excited to hold Jocelyn! He really wanted to do “Super Baby” with her. You know, where you pretend she is superman flying through the air. I thought it was best he not do that, and told him she had just eaten:)
Happy Daddy with all his girls home:)
Yep, check me out, I am practicing my crawling position….
No comments:
Post a Comment