Sunday, November 14, 2010

A “few” more pictures

Ok…so I may bore some of you with all these pictures but I tried my very best to pick a few to share.  We took A LOT of pictures, 496 to be exact, while at Disneyland.  There is no need to put captions on these pictures.  Our faces say it all:)

disneyland 007

 disneyland 026 disneyland 008disneyland 029 disneyland 034

disneyland 072 disneyland 077 disneyland 105 disneyland 044 disneyland 065 

This face says a lot….

disneyland 114 disneyland 129 disneyland 156

disneyland 163 disneyland 446 disneyland 483 disneyland 359 disneyland 400  disneyland 295 disneyland 329 disneyland 249 disneyland 271  disneyland 168disneyland 423

Yesterday Abby came out of her room with her backpack rolling behind her.  I questioned what she was doing and she replied, “I have all my things packed up to go to Disneyland next year!” 

I guess we’ll have to go back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun

Dawn

Anonymous said...

fun times all around! I am guessing the photo of grumpy abby is at the end of 'ariel's lunch?'

hopefully next time I can join!

xo mimi

BaPooh said...

I remember the first time I had to leave Disneyland. Similar feelings to Abby. I was about seven years old and the only thing that made life OK was that on the way out I was promised a Union Soldier Civil war cap with "Billy" on the back. Wish I still had it! BaPooh