We’ve been busy with Christmassy stuff lately. Abby is a 100% believer this year and spends much of the day talking about Santa, what he is doing, and trying to figure out how he will get down the chimney…she is convinced he is going to need her help. We saw Santa this weekend. Abby told him she wanted an iphone….yup she sure did!!!
Temecula has a wonderful, small town Christmas parade. For a couple of hours I forgot I lived in Southern California and could have been convinced I was in a small Colorado town.
Daddy and the girls got the train out. So much fun! Jocelyn LOVES watching the train go around. Abby turned one of the cars into a princess car:) This was Daddy’s train when he was a little boy and now his girls get to enjoy it!
LOVE this fireplace and love that there are the stockings of our two perfect little girls hung waiting for Santa to come. They have been good:)
We built a gingerbread house….from scratch…made the gingerbread and all!
Such a gift to have two little girls to celebrate the holidays with:) Last year at this time I had no idea how happy my newest little bundle would make me!
Nothing to do with the holidays or parties we will be attending…. Jocelyn has a couple of new party trick she would like to share. Look at what she can do now? She can pull herself up to stand at her piano…she makes me so happy I cry:)
This is a good one…she tries so hard to crawl over this little chair that she gets tipsy and winds up like this….a good party trick don’t you think? (no children were harmed in the taking of this picture)
Looking forward to a fun and busy week……
1 comment:
What a wonderful time of the year! BaPooh
Post a Comment