Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Making us proud

Tonight was a crazy night!  We had out monthly down syndrome group and also Abby’s Christmas play at preschool. I am so proud of my little girls:)

santa ds playgroup abbyxmas play 026

Santa made a visit to our down syndrome group.  I love this group…I love the moms, the dads, the kiddos, all of it:) 

santa ds playgroup abbyxmas play 023 santa ds playgroup abbyxmas play 013

And then we were on our way to Abby’s Christmas play.  She sang Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star, Happy Birthday to Jesus and This little light of mine.  She was too cute.  santa ds playgroup abbyxmas play 037

When we came home she sang this little light of mine especially for Aunt Mimi…..

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks for sharing these and Abby, thank you for the song...let that light shine!

Looks like a fun time had by all.

love auntie mimi

BaPooh said...

It was a blessed evening, full of what the season is really about. We had a wonderful time at play group and the preschool program. Thanks for including us. BaPooh