Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The day we celebrated…….

One year has gone by since we began the celebration of our sweet Jocelyn Rose.  January 1st 2010 was the day we looked out a small window outside the NICU at Children’s Hospital and saw the most glorious sunrise I can ever remember.  It was at that moment that we knew Jocelyn would be OK. I wrote a hopeful blog to you all that day and titled it “A New Day and a New Year”.  It was just that!  It was only fitting that on January 1, 2011 we had a celebration with friends and family for our Sweet Jocelyn Rose…….

Oh my, did she have fun!  It was everything we wanted.  There were new and old friends, family, laughter, tears, kids playing and stories being told.  Jocelyn knew this party was all about her!!!!

Enjoy these pictures in very random order…..

jocelynbdayparty 060

 cake4 cake1 jocelynbdayparty 001  jocelynbdayparty 004 jocelynbdayparty 030 jocelynbdayparty 032 jocelynbdayparty 034 jocelynbdayparty 040

LOVE these mamas…..we all share something very special:)

jocelynbdayparty 046 jocelynbdayparty 047  presentsjocelynbdayparty 055  jocelynbdayparty 065 eliasjocelynbdayparty 069 jocelynbdayparty 079 jocelynbdayparty 098

A memory I will keep forever is Jocelyn and Elias playing together with this bag.

jocelynbdayparty 106

Of course there were party beads for all!

jocelynbdayparty 116A cherished quilt made by Great Grandma Huth!   presents3 

mommy

It meant the world to this mama to have so many gathered at our house and in spirit to celebrate a very special little girl.

Happy Birthday Jocelyn. You are only one and you have already made so many hearts melt…

Love to ALL….

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a beautiful day with your wonderful family. Your blog is truly amazing, Becca and I'm happy to know you and your sweet family!

BaPooh said...

If we measure our lives by the comfort and joy we bring to others, then you, Chris, Jocelyn and Abby the best family that ever could be. BaPooh

erinlitteral said...

I love all these pictures! Especially Jocelyn with her tissue paper. I was watching you the whole time just letting her play with it and every min or so sticking your finger in her mouth to get out her chunks :). I love it. What a special party this was.