Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sights of Summer

 Summer is definitely here.  Summer is the season that I remember most from growing up.  I am now starting to realize why, as I watch my two sweet girls enjoy it so……

Nothing says summer like…………..

Kids on a slip and slide

july2011 029

july2011 016 july2011 032 july2011 052 july2011 066

july2011 071

Swinging on a hammock

july2011 088 Humongous zucchini

july2011 125

Summer dresses, ponytails and smiles

july2011 098

july2011 133

Swimming in the pool

july2011 147 july2011 149 july2011 159 july2011 160

Learning to surf

july2011 171

Playing in your tree house with your cousin

july2011 182

july2011 178  Picnics on warm summer nights listening to live music while the kids dance

july2011 197

july2011 206

(this has nothing to do with summer….check out Jocelyn's new face she shows me when she notices I am taking her picture….it’s just lovely sweet girl)

july2011 205

(back to summer now)

Sister dress up

dressup

Cart rides with Flame

driving flame

Picking carrots from the garden…it’s hard work!

pickingcarrots

Planting pumpkins so they are ready for Halloween

planting pumpkins

Melted popsicles on a hot afternoon

popsicle

A day at the splash park

splash park  

Cooling off in a dog bowl

dog water

Sunbathing with someone you love

sunbathing

A day at the beach

(you’ll have to wait to see these.  We are off to the beach tomorrow!)

PS- I love summer!

3 comments:

Nataliefalls.com said...

Oh these are too fun! You have captured some beautiful moments with your girls...so precious.

Fay said...

Awesome pics! Looks like summer will be very memorable for your girls too :) You are a great mama!

Gina said...

PERFECTION!!! Adorable kids and family!!