Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I forget

(I found someone jumping in their crib after naptime!)

So often I forget that my Sweet Jocelyn Rose has medical issues. She is strong, she is energetic, she is full of spunk. In the whole picture of down syndrome medical issues they are minor, and for that we are fortunate.  Still, her heart has holes.  Holes, that the doctors thought would close.  They have not:(  This week, as long as she stays healthy, we will have another sedated echo.  This time after the echo the doctor will meet with us and start discussing the plan for repair.  Nothing will happen immediately. Please say a prayer for our Sweet Jocelyn on Thursday. 

I will leave you with some cute pictures of Jocelyn and Abby doing what they do…..

bottle cart hay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be sending warm wishes your way! Lots of love, Auntie Mimi

Fay said...

I'll be praying for your sweet girl and your family!

Bap\Pooh said...

Love has a way of helping us to forget and to remember at the right moments. Prayers that all will be fine. Bapooh