Baby Girl #3 is due in one month! We are getting ready in the huth house; washing clothes, talking about names, getting out baby gear, making lists, packing hospital bags and giving pep talks to the big sisters.
This pregnancy has been uneventful just as they were with both Abby and Jocelyn. As April 18th approaches I find every emotion go through my mind. I am excited. Excited to hold a newborn baby girl. I’m nervous. Nervous about how I will juggle life with 3 little ones to take care of. I'm grateful. Grateful that everything is telling us that baby girl is healthy and strong. I’m scared. Scared that something unexpected will happen. I’m anxious. Anxious that the delivery wont go as planned. I’m hopeful. Hopeful that after the arrival of Baby Girl that some healing will have taken place as the emotions are still so raw from the delivery and weeks that followed with Sweet Jocelyn Rose. As my due date approaches I find the emotions of nervousness, being scared, anxiousness fading. Excitement, gratefulness and being hopeful are now consuming my thoughts. She will be perfect, just like her big sisters, I just know she will:)
(Photos by my sweet friend, Natalie)
Abby and Jocelyn are practicing their big sister skills everyday playing with their baby dolls. There are many spontaneous times during the day when my shirt is lifted by a big sister and kisses are given. Abby has named her sister Sweet Pea and always tells her goodnight. Today Jocelyn brought each of her farm animals to my tummy to give baby girl kisses. I can’t wait to watch these two big sisters in action!
(photo by the talented Nicole Koch)
Chris continues to be an amazing daddy and husband. He has picked up many responsibilities around the house and continues to put in long hard days at work. He always find times to play and be silly with his little girls. Tonight Abby told him he was the funniest daddy in all of Temecula:) He sure does love us.
(photos by very talented Nicole Koch)
Soon we will be a family of five. Four girls and one boy. For now we are enjoying our time with the four of us and on little baby along for the ride. What a journey our family is on…
I love where it’s already taken us…….
And I can’t wait where for where we are headed next……
(photos by Nicole Koch)
4 comments:
I love this Becca. We have so much going through our minds as mamas :) Everything will be beautiful. I am so excited to meet your sweet pea and watch the two big sisters love on her.
I can't wait to meet your Baby Girl, you and Chris make such wonderful children (especially girls)!
<3
Jessica
Oh I love this! I've missed your blog!! These pictures are so precious. You answered all my questions on how you are doing :). So happy for you Becca. Yeah for 3 girls.. It's the best.
Great photos...and everything will be fine. You have a wonderful family. Dawn
Post a Comment