I know these women. We share a common bond. A bond we would have never dreamed would be ours. In our early days together we were still grieving. Our wounds were fresh. We shared our stories of that day we found out. What they said, who we told, how we responded. We needed each other. We needed to know that all those thoughts and emotions were normal.
There was another mama. On the other side of the country. She wrote a beautiful, raw story about the birth of her daughter on her blog. I hope you will read it. ( http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html ) She shared our bond. We found comfort in her words and all started following the blog, watching her and and her sweet baby grow with us.
Last night we got to meet her! She has since written a book, Bloom- finding beauty in the unexpected. We listened to her read from her book, listened to her answer questions, and had our books signed. Another wonderful memory with some very special mamas!
In my book she wrote, “Look for the good…and you will find it! Much love, Kelle Hampton”
What a lovely evening with some very lovely ladies:)
3 comments:
Yep, it is a wonderful journey in which you get to choose how to see things. I sure love you and your family.
Look how those kiddos have grown! I love these pictures. Never would I have hoped.. such a blessing to have you girls as friends.
It was a niught to remember! Love you mamas! So happy to have you all in my life!
Post a Comment