Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jocelyn’s Preschool

I continue to be thrilled by the progress Jocelyn is making in her preschool.  She continues to amaze me.  Last week Jocelyn’s class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  There she sits right in the middle of her class of two and three year olds.  Just like all the other kids, not smiling for the picture:) 

IMG_5825

Meet Mrs. Jones.  This is the fabulous lady who welcomed the idea of having Jocelyn join her class.  Jocelyn loves Mrs. Jones:)  One of my favorite things to do is peek into the classroom, if I arrive a few minutes early, to watch Mrs. Jones singing with the kids.  There sits Jocelyn right in the middle of all the kid,s following along with some of the words but mostly the gestures:)     IMG_5829

Jocelyn’s favorite little friend, Tia.  When I drop her off in the morning to always runs to Tia for a hug (sometimes Tia is interested). 

IMG_5817

Learning about pumpkins…

IMG_5820

Long morning at the pumpkin patch really wore my little pumpkin out……

IMG_5838

1 comment:

BaPooh said...

The pumpkin picture is precious. So glad she had her index finger up.