Thursday, April 29, 2010

4 months old



Dear Sweet Jocelyn Rose,

I can't believe that's it's been 4 months since you joined our family. I am so much stronger since having you. You are truly a little joy and I love you more and more everyday.

There are so many cute things that you have started doing. You "talk" now. You kept me up the other night as you lay in your bassinet cooing and discovering your voice. It made me so happy to hear you doing this. You love to lay on your back and bat at your toys while you coo and yell at them. It is so sweet to listen to.
You are so strong! You can hold your head up for a long time when you lay on your belly and have even started scooting across the blankets to get to a toy that you want. You can roll over from your tummy to your back too! You amaze many with your strength and I like to say that you will win a gold medal in the Special Olympics one day:)

Your smile is so sweet and contagious. Your whole face smiles when you smile. You are such a happy little girl.

You continue to amaze me, Jocelyn. I love you.

xoxo,
Mommy


No comments: