Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One year

One year ago Chris started his business, Temeku Equine. Yikes, what a crazy year it has been. We are so fortunate to have such kind and giving people in our lives that have supported our family in this venture:) Thank you family and friends for all that you have done fore us!!! The business has grown faster than we could have ever dreamed. Chris has the most amazing assistant, Rafael. He is a man of exceptional character and incredible talent. They really are a remarkable team. Many days Chris comes home and says, "I can't believe people pay me to do this." The clients that he has are wonderful people that take great care of their animals. He really loves his job (most days)! I am so proud of all he has accomplished with his practice and look forward to seeing what the practice builds to in years to come. We hope this next year is just as great as the last...
I found a few pictures on the work camera that I thought I would share!
One of the first surgeries in the hospital. I think they are doing a hernia repair, but I really don't know for sure:)

Floating the teeth of one of the Budweiser Clydesdales at SeaWorld.

This is a video that a client made recently and sent to Chris. I had to share...

No comments: