Sunday, August 1, 2010

Aunt Mimi and Uncle Clay

Today was a “lazy” Sunday and I started to miss Aunt Mimi and Uncle Clay.  I always miss them, but today I missed them even more.  I thought a blog post was a good excuse to look through pictures from their visit.  Abby and Jocelyn had a fabulous time with them.  We look forward to seeing you again:)  These pictures are in no particular order.  In fact they are rather scrambled….

mimivisit 052 July4 040 july15 098 july15 102 july15 103 july15 104 july15 112 july15 133 july15 082 July 10 041 IMG_1531 Maggie and Poobah 025 Maggie and Poobah 045 Maggie and Poobah 065 Maggie and Poobah 068  July 10 047 July 10 056 July 10 060 July 10 066 July 10 070 July 10 075 July4 057 mimivisit 056mimivisit 039 

I was looking for a picture of Aunt Mimi, Uncle Clay, Abby and Jocelyn but I never found one….bummer…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these, Becca. We miss you guys more everyday! xoxo mimi

Jessica Wales said...

Let's work on our plot to get her back, I've got all kinds of scandolus ideas.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful family and what happy pictures! have a great day and let me know if you ever need help babysitting. :)