Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exceptional Parenting:)

I’ve learned a lot this week.  I hope you learn something too!

*Jocelyn prefers to sit on her left but cheek thus only getting up from laying to sitting from one side.  I will now carry her by supporting her right butt cheek!  LOVE her new PT!!!

*We will gather things from around the house and make a “B” box.  The box will contain baby, book, bottle….you get the idea.  This will encourage her to make the “bu” sound while we play and talk about the things.

*LOVE our new Baby Signing Times DVDs.  Abby loves them too. 

*I will take pictures of Jocelyn’s things (high chair, crib, shoes, clothes, ect) to make a book all about Jocelyn.  We will also have a picture of the people in our immediate family. 

*Sounds like there are differing opinions on the supportive high top shoe for her floppy ankles.  Hooray…now she can wear some of Abby’s extra cute shoes:)

*DO NOT leave Jocelyn unattended with all the folded laundry!

march 002

2 comments:

BaPooh said...

Ba Ba BaPooohh!! Thanks for picking "B" first!!!!

Nataliefalls.com said...

How could anyone get upset at that little cutie... anytime she wants to come over and unfold my laundry, she is more than welcome!