Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Recital Day

I dropped her off behind stage and she was nervous, and excited all at once.  We had missed rehearsal day so she didn’t know what to expect…..

dance

We sat and waited anxiously for Abby’s class perform, Five Foot Two….

She came on stage and shined…

securedownload

recital3

It was like she had done it before.  Mama was proud, and daddy, and Jocelyn and Paige, and Papa, and Grandma Liz, and BaPooh, and Maggie, and Grandma T, and Great Grandpa French, she made us all soooo proud.

recital1

HOORAY ABBY!  GOOD WORK:) You are such a pretty little tap dancer!2012-07-22 13.29.54 2012-07-22 13.30.42 2012-07-22 13.31.20 2012-07-22 13.31.43 2012-07-22 13.32.20-2

And the expensive (I’m embarrassed to say how much) is now her favorite thing to wear:)  Even on afternoon walks to the garden! 

recital4 

We WILL get our money worth!

3 comments:

Nicole DiCarlo said...

Holy cuteness! Love!

Nataliefalls.com said...

She is precious! I wish I could have been there. Although I did enjoy the back stage pass in your home when her and Jocelyn practiced for the recital :)

Fay said...

She is a cutie. The dress is adorable on her. At lleast she can wear it as play clothes!