This picture looks like we have it totally together doesn’t it?? Well, on a blog you can make things seem however you want. I’ll leave it at that. I didn’t take any pictures that would have been more appropriate to post:)
Life with 3 little girls is BUSY, VERY BUSY! When I open my eyes each morning I feel like I should put on my running shoes!
I look like mother hen here, trying to keep all my little chicks together. That’s pretty much what life is like:) I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
ABBY…….
(photos by Nicole Koch)
Such a beautiful, smart little girl. She has really stepped up in the role of the biggest sister. I’ve been trying to spend more one on one time with her lately. Such a joy to be with these days:)
She’s loving her new preschool. The real school year starts in a couple weeks. I LOVE her teacher and everyone at the school. It seems like a perfect fit for her. Soccer starts in a couple of weeks too. She has been wearing her soccer stuff around the house lately. Abby is already planning her november birthday. Each day more details are added. Right now, Barbie is coming. It’s going to be a tea party, but if boys want to come in a spiderman costume they can. Girls will be wearing princess dresses. There will be a pinata and kids will line up boy, girl, boy girl. She will play a freeze game and SHE will be the one that yells FREEZE.
Abby is going to keep us on our toes!
JOCELYN…
OH boy, Jocelyn is 2, very 2. Today I caught her chasing Abby (who was running away laughing) with a marker trying to scribble on her. Her funny little personality is developing and she has mastered saying, “No, No, No”. She says it to me, to herself (before she does something bad), her sister, her daddy, her friends. “MINE”, is also a new word! It’s a powerful one. Love her….
She is also going to preschool a couple days a week. I LOVE how they have included her:) She has an aide that shadows her. She is awesome with Jocelyn. When the regular year starts she will go in a typical 2 year old class, and will no longer have the one on one aide. We will take one day at a time and see how it goes. She continues to love swimming each week and also her dance class. We are so fortunate to have found such fabulous teachers to work with Jocelyn! Her home teacher will start coming to our house in a couple of weeks too. Oh and speech is starting up again soon!BUSY girl!
Pretty little PAIGE….
My pretty little Paige is getting big….fast. I had forgotten how quickly babies change. With Jocelyn we got to have baby a bit longer. Paige is rolling over, laughing, playing with toys, cooing, and even starting some babbling. It’s amazing to watch. I hate to compare, but these were all things that we worked so hard for Jocelyn to do. For Paige they come naturally and quickly. It’s a joy to watch! She loves her sisters and they ADORE her.
Chris….
(NO cute picture to share…..SORRY)
You probably wouldn’t recognize my skinny husband anyway. He has found a new hobby….working out. It’s helped with stress and given him more energy (to keep up with 4 girls)! I’m proud of him. He is putting in long hours at work these days. This week a second veterinarian, Dr. Moss, joined his practice. We are thrilled to have him and his family join the team! It is so nice for our family to now be able to share an on-call schedule:) We will celebrate tomorrow night with an Hospital Open House.
Hope you are all doing well!
XO,
Becca, Chris, Abby, Jocelyn and Paige
4 comments:
This might be my favourite blog entry yet! Love it!
xo Mimi
My Most Beautiful Becca Boo,
You have made my heart sing, es the grace, the spirit and the energy with whic h you shsre you love for family. BaPooh
Check Aussie Mimi's spelling of "favOrite""
Becca,
You are amazing! Such a beautiful family. I feel so fortune to know you and Chris. As I prepare to deliver baby #2 I am worried I will not be enough for both boys, then I read your blog. Thank you for reminding us all of the power of love.
Post a Comment