HAPPY WORLD DOWN SYDROME DAY!
With LOVE,
Chris, Becca, Abby and Jocelyn
Too cute! Great job, Abby! Love, Gramma Wiz
I love this! Made me cry! Man today is an emotional day for me! So cute I watched it a few times!
crying... Jocelyn will be well taken care of. I am honored stand by and watch :)
Love this Becca. If this morning's skype session was any indication, those 2 are a good match! miss and love you. mimi
Amazing child Abby is.Simply amazing.Both your girls are.*I loved the pictures of Jocelyn and Zoey at the bubble tower too but I didn't want to post one with Jocelyn in one without your permission and I didn't know how to find you ... now I do!
Great actreses and the writer/producer/director deserves a BIG Hug and Kiss!!
How'd I miss this! SO PRECIOUS little Abby.. You are such a very special big sister.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute! Great job, Abby!
Love,
Gramma Wiz
I love this! Made me cry! Man today is an emotional day for me! So cute I watched it a few times!
crying... Jocelyn will be well taken care of. I am honored stand by and watch :)
Love this Becca. If this morning's skype session was any indication, those 2 are a good match! miss and love you.
mimi
Amazing child Abby is.Simply amazing.Both your girls are.
*I loved the pictures of Jocelyn and Zoey at the bubble tower too but I didn't want to post one with Jocelyn in one without your permission and I didn't know how to find you ... now I do!
Great actreses and the writer/producer/director deserves a BIG Hug and Kiss!!
How'd I miss this! SO PRECIOUS little Abby.. You are such a very special big sister.
Post a Comment