We had a spooktacular Halloween weekend! The weekend started with pumpkin carving:)
Mummy the Witch and Daddy the Wizard went to Halloween Party!
The Koala and Kangaroo went out for some trick-or-treating. Abby hopped along to each house!
Do you remember these days of getting home and checking out all your candy? Abby got to pick on piece out to eat tonight. She chose the skittles!
Thank you for allowing me to share with you during this last month a little about our life raising two very special little girls:) I hope you’ll check back to my blog often so I can continue to give you a little peek into our life!
XOXO
3 comments:
Hi Becca, Chris, Abby and Baby J! Just returned and peeked at your blog... your recent entries are awesome!! And I love the shot of the 4 of you at Tuesday's little party. I hope you guys had a great night tonight and look forward to more fun with you guys soon (and when it's warm lots of swimming with Abby!) :) xo
Becca,
Checking your blog each night has been the highlight of my month. Thank you for being such a good mom, friend, and inspiration to every one. Love you.
Love the costumes! I've never seen a koala or kangaroo suit before! xoxo Katy
Post a Comment