It’s OK…Jocelyn said so…turn your volume up and listen to the first couple songs:) Come on do it….. (and keep listening if you like).
You all get it…I love this little girl. But seriously she has to the most beautiful little face. Her features are all so petite and perfect. Her eyes are a beautiful blue green color , her nose like a button, her ears are teeny tiny. Her lips are completely kissable. She has this smile. Look at it, it’s straight across, you have to smile when you see it. She really is amazing…..
PS- I am doing it….blogging everyday in October to hopefully create a little awareness about how wonderful it is to have a child with down syndrome. I hope you are enjoying reading our blog as much as I enjoy writing it:)
2 comments:
she just gets cuter by the day!
xo mimi
I feel so blessed to know Jocelyn. I look forward to seeing her every Tuesday at swim class, she is a highlight in my week!
Post a Comment