Last night I woke up in the middle of the night. I was upset at myself. Upset at what I had written on my blog. This month long celebration is not just about celebrating our Sweet Jocelyn Rose. It’s about celebrating all these little angels….and so many more!
(Pease take a moment to look at the life in every single one of these kiddos faces! )
I do not know why I was thinking so narrowly last night, but I feel badly. You will see this month, that this journey is much bigger than just us. It takes many hands to raise all these little ones. This month we will celebrate ALL those with that extra special chromosome and those who enrich their lives.
I hope your weekend was good:)
XO
PS- Here is a story to put a smile on your face and maybe a little tear in your eye….
2 comments:
Becca you have every right to celebrate that sweet girl of yours. We all know what you mean. We all love our babies to pieces. So thankful our little ones brought us together!
You're too hard on your self :) I love what you wrote on both posts.
What a fun month we share together. Love you!
Natalie
Post a Comment